Thursday, April 19, 2012

Going Home!

I'll finish this photo blog in style in a couple days. For now just a text update. I am writing this from Vancouver Airport and am about to board the plane. All well, all good, and excited to be on my way. Have had a great time in Canada, five weeks of excessive fun, a lot of people, a tonne of new experiences, but now it's time to return to those I love and the place I call home.

If you're reading this in Aussie, I'll be seeing you soon. If you're reading it from Canada or a Pacific Island, I'll be seeing you a bit later, but hope to do so before toooooo much longer. At least, sooner than another 33 years!!!!

Okay, boarding call. Next post will be from home, when I can wind up the last few days I have had here in Vancouver, with appropriate photos to boot. Until then...

No comments: